Theatre: London Pavilion
Principal Performers: Variety
The London Pavilion was well known for music hall entertainment since 1885 and continued to present musicals, including Noel Coward’s On With the Dance in 1925. However, as with many other theatres, in 1934, the London Pavilion was converted to a cinema.
In 1981, the cinema closed; since then the building has been part of The Trocadero and has housed many popular exhibitions.
This extremely rare theatre programme has three beautiful panels depicting the pan-pipes and lyre painted in pastel colours.
Trifold; approx 25.5cms x 12cms when closed, 25.5cms x 36cms when fully open.